Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Mosh Pit

I think this clip from Michael Moore's Awful Truth says it all.
I think it says a lot about the internet, the media, politicians, elections, popularity and more. He puts question marks on what is going on, but also leaves a big question mark on himself. He is a great example of a force that people should not take as the holy truth, but makes you rethink things that you maybe took as truth before. He is what we have been talking about before about how media and internet effects politics. It both has a good influence on the information flow and a bad one.
Here Moore puts these 2000 presidential candidates under his big sarcastic question mark!

I chose this clip out of his other stuff when I was thinking about the US presidential elections, refering to my first post. How people can easily twist other peoples actions to make them look different to what they are. I am refering to how one candidate starts talking about Rage Against the Machine as an evil force and how Alan Keyes owes policemen and parents an apology. And also the whole mosh pit thing is just hilarious!

At the end of the day, watching and reading about the endless debates in politics, how a country should be run, what needs to be done, what not, debating, fighting and rambling on, it is great to be able to watch shows like these that put it all into these sarcastic contrasts! Or that is at least my opinion =)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qwDBgNMD7c

Lilja

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this clip.. laughed out loud a few times as well :)

    VallĂ˝

    ReplyDelete